How To Report Ethics and Legal Concerns
Plascore strives to do business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism. We encourage anyone (including employees, contractors, suppliers, distributors, and customers) to report in good faith any issues or concerns about potential ethics, human rights, legal, or regulatory violations, including improper or unethical business practices such as fraud or bribery. Plascore investigates all concerns raised and resolves each consistent with the law and Plascore’s Code of Ethics.
Who to contact:
You can report your concern to Plascore by telephone or letter. You may choose to report to any one of the following:
- The Plascore Ethics and Compliance Line, (888) 910-2320
- 615 N. Fairview, Zeeland, MI 49464
What information to provide:
When reporting your concern, please include as much of the following information as possible:
- Your concern
- When you first became aware of the concern
- Others that may be able to provide additional information
- Others you think may be involved in the situation (people and company names)
- When and where you think this occurred (dates and locations)
- Additional information you think may be useful to the investigator
Although you may submit your concern anonymously (where allowed by law), providing your name and contact information will enable us to contact you if we need additional information during the course of the investigation.